TRISTAN A. POTTER-STRAIT is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Newark office of Epstein Becker Green. She will be focusing her practice on such areas as fraud and abuse, compliance, transactional regulatory health care due diligence, and government investigations.
Ms. Potter-Strait received her J.D., cum laude and with a concentration in Health Law, from Seton Hall University School of Law, where she also earned a Health Care Compliance Certification, received the school’s Health Law Award, and served as an Articles Editor of the Seton Hall Circuit Review.
While attending law school, Ms. Potter-Strait was a Health Care Compliance Fellow for a multinational medical device, pharmaceutical, and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company. In that position, she reviewed and edited the company’s health care compliance manual as well as the manual guiding compliance professionals who interact with government officials.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- Concentration in Health Law
- Health Care Compliance Certification
- Articles Editor, Seton Hall Circuit Review
- Health Law Award
- Texas Woman’s University (M.A., 2011)
- Texas Woman’s University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2009)
- New Jersey