STORY CUNNINGHAM-WHITE is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the Los Angeles office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Defends management in discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour matters, including individual and class action lawsuits, in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies
- Advises employers on personnel issues, including accommodation, leaves of absence, and wage and hour compliance
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Cunningham-White gained experience as a labor and employment attorney at two international law firms.
During law school, Ms. Cunningham-White served as a Staff Editor of the UCLA Women’s Law Journal, and she was a judicial extern for the Honorable Philip S. Gutierrez of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Ms. Cunningham-White has authored and contributed to numerous legal publications, including California Employment Lawyers Association’s The Year in Review: Annual Employment Law Update (2014), California Business Law Deskbook (2015), and Reporters Without Borders’ Defence Handbook for Journalists and Bloggers (2016).
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Staff Editor, UCLA Women’s Law Journal
- University of Missouri-Columbia (B.A., summa cum laude, 2004)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California