With a team that includes former in-house counsel at major domestic and foreign companies, Epstein Becker Green’s Corporate and Securities Litigation practice group has extensive experience litigating a broad range of corporate and securities law disputes for clients in such diverse industries as health care, biotechnology, and financial services.
We prosecute and defend individual, corporate, multiple-party, and class actions involving:
- securities litigation and arbitration;
- shareholders’ suits, including breach of fiduciary duty, care, and loyalty claims;
- partnership, joint venture, and closely held corporation disputes;
- claims arising from licensing, distribution, and other business contracts, including actions for breach, rescission, specific performance, and damages;
- litigation related to mergers and acquisitions, including challenges to the merger or acquisition, hostile takeover bids, and corporate control disputes;
- disputes involving public offerings, syndications, and private placements; and
- broker/dealer litigation and investor disputes arising from securities transactions.