RANDALL H. LEE is a Senior Counsel in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Newark office of Epstein Becker Green. His practice focuses on M&A transactions, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and other complex transactions involving health care clients.
Mr. Lee’s experience includes:
- Representing health care providers and entrepreneurs in various transactional matters, such as medical practice and physical therapy purchase and sale transactions; ambulatory surgery center syndication, purchase, sale, and investment transactions; physician buy-in transactions; medical practice shareholder/operating agreements; hospital affiliation/alignment transactions; and medical group joint venture transactions
- Analyzing regulatory issues (including compliance with the Anti-Kickback Statute, the Stark Law, the Codey Law, and HIPAA) in corporate transactions
- Providing representation in private M&A transactions, venture capital financing, and start-up company matters (including entity formation and convertible note, SAFE, and preferred stock financing transactions)
- Managing all aspects of transactional health care regulatory due diligence reviews
At his previous firm, Mr. Lee focused on health care law and business transactions. Earlier in his career, he practiced at a New York law firm, handling private M&A and venture capital financing matters, with a particular emphasis on start-ups and companies in the advertising and marketing industry. Mr. Lee also has represented numerous clients in connection with general corporate matters, including joint ventures, secured and unsecured credit agreements, shareholder agreements, operating agreements, employment agreements, restrictive covenant agreements, put/call arrangements among business partners, and general commercial contracts.
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2002)
- Order of the Coif
- Managing Editor, The George Washington International Law Review
- Davidson College (B.A., 1997)
- New Jersey
- New York
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association