PHILLIP K. ANTABLIN is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the Los Angeles office of Epstein Becker Green. He represents employers in a wide range of industries, including entertainment, financial services, health care, hospitality, retail, technology, and telecommunications.
- Advises on and litigates unfair competition, non-compete, and trade secret matters, including disputes involving corporate raiding and the misappropriation of trade secrets by former employees
- Defends management in employment litigation involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination matters and disability claims under the Fair Employment and Housing Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act, in state and federal courts and before arbitration tribunals
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Antablin served as a litigation attorney and lead counsel on high-exposure cases at a California law firm, where he focused on employee mobility and other disputes.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D., 2010)
- University of California, Irvine (B.A., cum laude, 2006)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association