Will Walters helps managed care organizations, health plans, physician practices, and other health care providers with a variety of legal matters, including coverage, payment, pricing, Medicare, Medicaid, vaccines, and preventive services.
As a law student, Will worked for the Health Rights Law Clinic at the George Washington University School of Law, advocating for individuals at risk of losing eligibility for public health programs. Will also served as a Law Clerk at a health care nonprofit supporting diabetes research, information, and advocacy.
Prior to law school, Will worked as a senior manager at a health care public relations firm, where he managed accounts and projects on behalf of nonprofits and think tanks on issues including the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, enrollment in health insurance marketplaces, hospital mergers and acquisitions, and more.
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2022)
- Health Law Concentration
- Kahan Health Law Fellow
- Notes Editor, American Intellectual Property Law Association Journal
- Student Attorney, Health Rights Law Clinic
- Member, Student Health Law Association
- The College of William and Mary (B.A., cum laude, 2013)
- District of Columbia