Virginia Wilson has 30 years of experience in health care transactions and contracting, financial services regulatory matters, and business transactions, as well as a broad range of clients, from pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers and health care providers to financial services, private equity, and venture capital firms.
- Represents clients in the formation, financing, operation, and restructuring of strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Provides representation to buyers and sellers in all stages of acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, and related transactions
- Represents pharmaceutical and medical device companies in the drafting and negotiation of clinical trial agreements and investigator-initiated study agreements for trials conducted in the United States and abroad, and interfaces with research organizations, government entities, clinical research organizations, and third-party suppliers on behalf of pharmaceutical and medical device companies throughout the clinical trial process
- Advises pharmaceutical and medical device companies on collaborative research projects, grants, sponsorships, publications, and marketing and promotional activities
- Counsels pharmaceutical and medical device companies on drafting and negotiating national and international commercial sourcing and procurement contracts
In addition, Virginia served as the General Counsel of a community bank with locations in Memphis and eastern Arkansas. In that role, she advised executive management on federal and state regulatory matters and managed outside legal counsel, among other things. Previously, she was an attorney in the Healthcare Transactions practice group and Business Services practice group of an international law firm.
Virginia has received an “AV” Peer Review Rating by Martindale Hubbell and has been selected for inclusion in Chambers USA, in the field of Banking & Finance: Regulatory (2011-2013); in The Best Lawyers in America©, for Banking and Finance Law (2012-2016); and on the Mid-South Super Lawyers list, in the Banking category (2006-2012).