Victoria Vaskov Sheridan’s health care practice experience includes representing a diverse group of health care providers, including hospitals, nursing homes, home care agencies, adult day care facilities, physician groups, clinical laboratories, health care management companies, and various other health care facilities and businesses.
- Represents clients in a variety of health care transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, affiliations, and contractual matters, including professional services agreements, management and administrative service arrangements, and lease agreements
- Advises clients in structuring and implementing alignment models, including clinically integrated networks, accountable care organizations, and independent practice associations
- Conducts health regulatory due diligence reviews
- Provides guidance to both nonprofit and for-profit companies with respect to health care regulatory issues involving federal and state fraud and abuse laws—including the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute—the corporate practice of medicine, nonprofit and tax-exemption law, and licensure and certificate of need regulation
- Represents clients in health care litigation and government investigations
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Victoria was a health care attorney at a large regional law firm.