Attorney Traycee Ellen Klein is a Member of the Firm in the firm’s New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
Her experience includes the following:
- Advising employers in all facets of labor and employment law
- Defending employers in all phases of EEOC and local FEP administrative actions and in federal and state court litigations
- Litigating Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, and analogous state and city employment statutes
- Counseling multinational clients on a variety of human resource issues, including equal employment opportunity laws, wage and hour compliance, restrictive covenants, reductions in force, and personnel policies and procedures
- Conducting management and employee training sessions on: respect in the workplace, diversity, investigating complaints of discrimination, the importance of performance evaluations, and an array of other employment-related topics.
Prior to joining the firm, Traycee was the senior associate in an employment litigation group that predominately represented plaintiffs. She has jury trial experience in federal and state court, appellate experience in the courts of the State of New York and at the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, and experience in settlement negotiations, mediations, and arbitrations. Traycee previously served as the Chairperson to the New York State Division of Human Rights Law Task Force.