Attorney Story Cunningham-White's experience includes:
- Defending management in discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour matters, including individual and class action lawsuits, in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies
- Advising employers on personnel issues, including accommodation, leaves of absence, and wage and hour compliance
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Story gained experience as a labor and employment attorney at two international law firms.
During law school, Story served as a Staff Editor of the UCLA Women’s Law Journal, and she was a judicial extern for the Honorable Philip S. Gutierrez of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Story has authored and contributed to numerous legal publications, including California Employment Lawyers Association’s The Year in Review: Annual Employment Law Update (2014), California Business Law Deskbook (2015), and Reporters Without Borders’ Defence Handbook for Journalists and Bloggers (2016).
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Staff Editor, UCLA Women’s Law Journal
- University of Missouri-Columbia (B.A., summa cum laude, 2004)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California