Stephanie Lerman provides advice and counsel to a wide range of clients in the health care industry with respect to corporate and transactional matters.
In her practice, Stephanie:
- Handles all aspects of the structuring, negotiation, and implementation of business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, debt and equity financings, outsourcing arrangements, and other strategic partnerships
- Advises clients with respect to operating agreements, shareholder agreements, employment agreements, vendor and customer agreements, professional services agreements, software licensing agreements, and other complex contractual arrangements
- Counsels clients on corporate formation and corporate governance matters
Recent representative matters include:
- Representing a large, multi-specialty, multi-location medical group in a sale of assets to an integrated health system
- Representing the members of an IVF laboratory services company in a sale of equity to a publicly traded global medical device company
- Counseling a large multi-specialty physician group in connection with its corporate organization, its day-to-day operations, and the acquisition of several single-specialty medical practices in furtherance of its growth strategy
- Representing a company in the telemedicine space in connection with an initial equity financing and the negotiation of several commercial agreements with strategic partners and service providers
- Assisting a provider of behavioral health services with the establishment of initial operations in various states through a “friendly PC” structure
Stephanie has been named to the New York Metro Rising Stars list (2019) in the areas of Health Care and Business/Corporate.