Sierra Hennessy is a litigator who works closely with clients across numerous industries to create and execute strategies for resolving their disputes before federal and state courts and arbitration tribunals.
Sierra has represented clients in a variety of matters, including complex commercial litigation, business disputes, appeals, construction litigation, premises liability, products liability, and intellectual property. She has extensive experience litigating in both state and federal courts in New York and New Jersey. Sierra strategically guides companies and individuals through every stage of litigation.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Sierra was a litigation attorney at a regional law firm. Previously, she served as a litigation attorney at an East Coast law firm, managing multi-party, complex construction litigation.
While at law school, Sierra served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Marcella Matos Wilson of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex County, Law Division. She was also a student attorney with the Seton Hall University School of Law Center for Social Justice, representing victims of domestic violence pro bono.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Member, Seton Hall Legislative Journal
- Student Bar Association Executive Board, Social Chair
- Women's Law Forum Executive Board, Chair of Advertising and Public Relations
- Student Attorney, Seton Hall Law Center for Social Justice
- Washburn University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2014)
- International Dean’s List Society
- Phi Alpha Theta National History Honor Society
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Professional & Community Involvement
- Defense Research Institute
- New York City Bar Association