Rina Fujii’s experience includes:
- Advising clients in connection with executive compensation and employee benefits-related aspects of corporate matters, including M&A, securities offerings, financings, investigations, and restructurings
- Designing, and drafting documents for, public and private company compensation programs, including long-term equity plans and award agreements
- Counseling clients on trends and best practices in corporate governance and executive compensation
- Drafting and negotiating employment, retention, severance, and termination agreements
- Conducting due diligence in connection with executive compensation, employee benefits, and labor and employment matters for M&A transactions, and drafts and negotiates provisions on such matters in purchase agreements
- Advising on Section 409A compliance issues
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Rina was an attorney in the Executive Compensation group of an international law firm.