Attorney Raymond Mak's experience includes the following:
- Defending management in all aspects of employment discrimination litigation in state and federal courts and administrative proceedings
- Representing management in unfair labor practice and representation cases before the National Labor Relations Board
- Providing advice and counsel on all aspects of employment and personnel issues, including those relating to sexual harassment, disciplinary procedures, reductions-in-force, wage and benefit, and non-solicitation/non-competition matters.
In 2003, Ray rejoined Epstein Becker Green after having been in charge of the Employment Litigation Unit in the Law Department of a major corporation and the head of the EPLI Claims Department of a major insurance carrier.
Ray has been a featured speaker on topics that include insurance coverage of employment practices claims, sexual harassment, and employment-related decisions by the U.S. Supreme Court. He has also written various law reviews and other articles on labor and employment issues.
- Martindale-Hubbell: “AV Preeminent” rating. This award is conferred by Martindale-Hubbell. A description of the selection methodology is available here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, in the areas of Employment Litigation: Defense, Employment & Labor, and Insurance Coverage (2015 to 2023). This award is conferred by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology is available here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 1984)
- Labor and Employment
- St. John’s University School of Law (J.D., 1983)
- St. John’s University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1980)
- New Jersey
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York