Attorney Randall Lee has devoted nearly 20 years to finding practical, efficient, and creative solutions for clients in M&A deals, venture capital financing, debt financing, equity financing, secured/unsecured financing transactions, joint ventures, company formation, and other corporate transactions.
His clients have ranged from private equity and institutional holding companies to medical practices, surgery centers, entrepreneurs, small privately held companies, start-ups, and venture capital investors. Although Randall’s recent focus has been on the health care industry, he continues to represent clients in other sectors in connection with corporate transactions.
Health care providers and other health care entities regularly turn to Randall to represent them in health care transactions. His extensive corporate experience benefits health care providers in their transactions, whether big or small. He effectively blends his knowledge of regulatory matters (including compliance with the Anti-Kickback Statute, the Stark Law, the Codey Law, and HIPAA) with his transactional experience to execute his clients’ needs.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Randall focused on health care law and business transactions. Earlier in his career, he practiced at a New York law firm, handling private M&A and venture capital financing matters, with a particular emphasis on start-ups and companies in the advertising and marketing industry.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- Represented a consortium of physical therapy and occupational therapy businesses in a roll-up sale to a private equity-sponsored buyer.
- Advised ophthalmology practices on their respective sales to newly created group medical practices.
- Represented orthopedic practices in connection with their respective sales to a prominent orthopedic group practice entering into the New Jersey market.
- Represented various medical practices in their respective “captive”/medical practice leasing transactions to New Jersey hospitals.
- Counseled various outpatient surgery centers on equity syndications to physicians and sales of majority ownership to hospitals, health systems, and nationally recognized ambulatory surgery center management businesses.
- Represented a single-location physical therapy business in its sale to a private equity-sponsored buyer.
- Represented a public relations company with annual revenues of approximately $2.5 million in its sale to an international public relations company
- Represented a nationally recognized advertising and marketing agency holding company in its M&A transactions, equity investment transactions, joint ventures, and other general corporate matters
- Advised start-up companies on initial formation, preferred equity financings, debt transactions, and, in some cases, sale-of-business transactions.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America©, Health Care Law (2021 to 2024). This award is conferred by Best Lawyers. A description of the selection methodology is available here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2002)
- Order of the Coif
- Managing Editor, The George Washington International Law Review
- Davidson College (B.A., 1997)
- New Jersey
- New York
Professional & Community Involvement
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association