Employers across industries rely on the innovative but practical strategies of attorney Marissa Vitolo to help them resolve their employment law and labor relations challenges.
Marissa represents employers in labor and employment litigation in federal and state trial and appellate courts, in arbitrations, and before administrative agencies involving claims of breach of contract, discrimination, and harassment. She also defends employers in arbitrations against labor unions for grievances and disciplinary actions.
In addition, Marissa has substantial experience conducting investigations into claims of discrimination and harassment in the workplace. Clients also count on Marissa to help train their employees on how to comply with new or updated labor and employment laws.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Marissa was a Counsel at a national labor and employment law firm. Shortly after law school, she was a judicial law clerk for the Connecticut Superior Court and, during law school, served in a legal internship with the U.S. Attorney’s Office in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Connecticut Super Lawyers, Rising Stars (2022, 2023)
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Associate Managing Editor, Global Studies Law Review
- The University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business (B.S., 2009)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Professional & Community Involvement
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Anti-Defamation League’s Glass Leadership Institute (2022 to 2023)