Clients wanting to manage the challenges and process of electronic discovery (or “eDiscovery”) turn to eDiscovery attorney Lauren Curto. A Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) of the International Association of Privacy Professionals, Lauren has extensive experience in eDiscovery issues, investigations, and trials.
Lauren proactively advises clients on current eDiscovery legal and technology developments. Clients value Lauren’s ability to bring practical and cost-effective perspectives and solutions to complex discovery issues.
Lauren leverages technology to streamline the collection, review, management, production, and presentation of evidence in an economical, defensible, and effective manner. As eDiscovery counsel, Lauren partners with litigation teams in formulating and executing a discovery strategy, drafting and reviewing discovery requests and responses, executing data management strategies, overseeing document review teams, and assisting with depositions and trial preparation.
In addition, Lauren is involved with community-based organizations in Ohio and previously interned with several Ohio governmental organizations.
- Ohio Rising Stars, E-Discovery (2023)
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., cum laude, 2010)
Professional & Community Involvement
- International Legal Technology Association (2016-Present)
- Women in E-Discovery (2017-Present)
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County (2016-Present)
- Women's Energy Network (2019-2021)
- YES! Columbus Board Member (2020)
- Relativity Fest: Securing Trust in RelativityOneOctober 2021
- BASA/OASBO Team Collaboration Conference: Finance, Facilities, & Safety Planning: Protecting Your Staff, Students, and Finances – Technology Considerations for Now and the FutureFebruary 2021
- OSBA Conference: Privacy and Security Challenges with Remote LearningNovember 2020
- OML Conference: Understanding and Minimizing the Risk of Data Loss and Cyber IncidentsNovember 2020
- MFOA Conference: Understanding and Minimizing the Risk of Data Loss and Cyber IncidentsOctober 2020
- Ohio School Boards Association Capital Conference: Technology Tools and Data PrivacyNovember 2019
- IAPP Certified Information Privacy Manager (2020-Present)
- Relativity Certified User (2016-Present)