Attorney Kathleen Williams represents clients with regard to employment matters, including advice and counsel, compliance, investigations, and litigation.
Kathleen’s experience includes the following:
- Advising clients on and litigating employment, discrimination, harassment, disabilities, non-compete, wage and hour, and general litigation matters in state and federal courts, arbitrations, and administrative agencies
- Representing clients in investigating and defending whistleblower and whistleblower retaliation claims
- Providing advice and counsel on a range of employment issues, including negotiating employment agreements and severance agreements, employment issues related to acquisitions and mergers, reductions in force, and defending claims arising from those actions
- Providing advice and counsel on affirmative action plans, and defending such plans in investigations by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs and state and local agencies
- Providing advice and counsel with regard to the development of policies
- Investigating complaints and potential complaints
- Providing advice and counsel to boards
In 2019 and 2020, Kathleen was recommended by The Legal 500 United States in the area of Labor and Employment Disputes (Including Collective Actions): Defense.