Attorney Jacqueline Frazer focuses her practice on a broad range of health regulatory and compliance issues. She was selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America©: “Ones to Watch” (2021) in the field of Health Care Law.
- Advises clients on legal, regulatory, and reimbursement matters arising under Medicare, Medicaid, and other third-party reimbursement programs
- Provides advice to clients on the health regulatory issues involved in health care transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Assists health care companies and health care providers with government investigations relating to health care fraud and abuse
- Counsels clients on federal and state health care regulatory issues, including licensing and reimbursement matters associated with change of ownership
- Helps clients develop, implement, and evaluate health care compliance programs