Hyun Soo “Hubert” Lee’s experience includes:
- Advising clients in all aspects of corporate governance
- Representing and advising clients in all phases of the formation, financing, operation, and restructuring of strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Representing buyers and sellers in all stages of acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, and related transactions
- Structuring and negotiating core business, back office, and information technology related outsourcing and licensing agreements
- Representing private equity and venture capital firms in acquiring and divesting equity and debt positions
- Representing and advising clients in all areas relating to the application of federal securities laws and stock exchange requirements, including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Hubert worked as a legal consultant at a specialized business finance consulting firm based out of Seoul, Korea, and New York City, where he reviewed and revised international contracts and advised executives on licensing agreements and tax issues.