Attorney Genevieve Murphy-Bradacs’ experience includes the following:
- Providing legal counsel to clients on all aspects of labor- and employment-related issues, including employee discipline; compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, and anti-discrimination laws; wage and hour issues; and employment best practices
- Representing clients in employment disputes and discrimination claims in state and federal courts, before state and federal administrative agencies, and at arbitration hearings
- Representing plan sponsors and fiduciaries in the defense of claims brought under ERISA, including breach of fiduciary duty and denial of benefits, as well as in actions to enforce ERISA liens and recover overpayments
- Preparing and reviewing employment contracts, separation agreements, restrictive covenants, and service agreements
- Assisting clients in developing policies and training staff to ensure compliance with federal and state law
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Genevieve was an attorney at a regional law firm, where she focused on labor law, employment law, and general litigation, including appellate practice, and represented public and private sector labor organizations, employers in non-union settings, and individuals. Prior to entering private practice, Genevieve served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Francine A. Schott (Ret.) of the New Jersey Superior Court, Civil Division, Essex Vicinage.