Health care organizations considering strategic transactions value the advice and assistance of attorney Brooke Mangiarelli.
Brooke helps health care providers and businesses navigate the tax, regulatory, and other complexities of large transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, business restructuring, transition planning, and joint ventures. She also helps manage all aspects of transactional and regulatory due diligence.
Brooke previously worked as corporate counsel to a real estate development company, where she drafted and reviewed purchase agreements and other contracts and managed active litigation. Previously, she was also an attorney in the public finance and economic development practice groups of a large Ohio law firm. During law school, Brooke served as an extern to both Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor of the Ohio Supreme Court and Magistrate Judge Kimberly A. Jolson of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Editor, Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution, Mayhew-Hite Report
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Analysis and Writing
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in International Law
- The Ohio State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2014)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Economic Development Institute: Local Income Tax IncentivesAugust 2021
- PACENation Summit 2021: Underwriting & Legal: C-PACE Credit Underwriting and the Legal Closing ProcessJune 2021
- Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce — American Rescue Plan Act of 2021: Impact on Local Governments & Small BusinessesApril 2021
- Ohio Economic Development Institute: Ohio’s Enterprise Zone (EZ) Program and Law WebinarApril 2021