Anna Larson draws upon her 10 years of experience as a public health researcher and health policy professional when helping health care and life sciences companies develop strategies to shape domestic and global policies.
As an Advisor on health policy and strategy, Anna provides guidance to clients on U.S. and global health policy and public health issues and helps them develop and implement effective strategies to reach their business and public health objectives. She advises biopharmaceutical manufacturers, industry organizations, governments, advocacy groups, and other stakeholders.
Previously, Anna served as a Senior Health Policy Associate of Global Vaccines Public Policy and Partnerships at a multinational biopharmaceutical company, where she led policy research, analysis, and strategy development on key issues impacting the health of global vaccine markets. Prior to that, she worked as a public health researcher for academic institutions in the United States and Peru. In these roles, she provided technical direction and oversight for global health research projects in Latin America, Africa, and Asia across a breadth of key focus areas, including infectious disease clinical research, vaccine policy, and implementation science.
Anna has authored manuscripts published in journals such as Vaccine, BMJ Global Health, Pediatrics, PLoS One, The New England Journal of Medicine, and Human Vaccines and Immunotherapeutics and has spoken on global health-related topics to advance strategies to solve some of today’s biggest public health challenges.
- Boston University, School of Public Health (M.P.H., 2016)
- Tufts University (B.A., 2013)
- 17th Annual Vaccine Congress: Expanding Vaccination Provider Types and Administration Sites Can Increase Vaccination Uptake: A Systematic Literature Review of the Evidence Outside the US
- 16th Annual Vaccine Congress: Development of a Revised “Barriers to Care” Conceptual Framework and Its Application to Vaccination Policy and Practice During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Academy Health Research Conference: Promising Practices to Recover and Enhance Routine Immunization Programs During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Results from an Environmental Scan of Country-Level Policy and Programmatic Activities
- American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference: Identifying Preventable Underlying Circumstances That Led to Infant Death in Lusaka, Zambia: An Extended Approach to the Three Delays Model
- RSV Symposium 2018: RSV-Associated Respiratory Deaths Among Zambian Infants: An Interim Analysis of the First Year of the Zambia Pertussis RSV Infant Mortality Estimation (ZPRIME) Study
- 13th International Conference on HIV Treatment, Prevention, Adherence: The Effects of Real-Time Feedback on Antiretroviral Therapy Adherence Among Pregnant and Postpartum Women
- 12th International Conference on HIV Treatment, Prevention, Adherence: Barriers to Retention in Care and ART Adherence Among Pregnant and Postpartum Women in Uganda: Qualitative Results of the Wisemama Study
- Vietnamese National Scientific Conference on HIV/AIDS: The Mobile Continuing Medical Education Project