Attorney Alexandra Bruno Carlo’s experience includes:
- Assisting in the representation of clients in labor and employment-related litigation involving breach-of-contract disputes and other matters
- Representing financial institutions in arbitrations before FINRA
- Conducting workplace training seminars for employees, managers, and human resources personnel
- Advising clients on various labor and employment law topics, including anti-discrimination policies; the impact of misclassification of independent contractors; laws pertaining to parental leaves, sick leaves, and family leaves; ADEA compliance; and FMLA compliance
- Counseling employers on practices and procedures, such as employee handbooks and stand-alone policies
- Preparing employment and separation agreements
In February 2018, Alexandra returned to the firm after a year clerking for the Honorable Carmen C. Cerezo of the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico. During law school, Alexandra had worked as a Judicial Intern for Judge Cerezo, as well as for the Honorable Juan R. Torruella of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.