Ali Nienaber is a litigator who helps clients across industries resolve complex commercial and business disputes. She also represents employers in employment litigation.
Clients rely on Ali to represent them in commercial disputes involving claims of negligence, breach of contract, and ownership rights. Additionally, Ali provides litigation support to employers regarding trade secret claims and breach of non-compete agreements.
Ali represents clients’ interests aggressively in federal and state courts and before arbitration panels. She is experienced in all stages of dispute resolution, including pretrial conferences, written discovery, depositions, motion practice, mediations, evidentiary hearings, and trials.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ali was an attorney in the Litigation & Employment Group of an Ohio law firm. After graduating from law school, Ali completed a one-year fellowship with Michigan State University College of Law’s Legal RnD program, where she focused on educating law students and lawyers on how to implement and use legal technology.
- Ohio Rising Stars, General Litigation (2020 to 2021, 2023)
- Michigan State University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Associate Editor, International Law Review
- Coach and Member, Trial Moot Court Board
- Ferris State University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2013)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
Professional & Community Involvement
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association