PATRICK M. JOHNSON is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green. He provides strategic advice to, and litigates on behalf of, employers.
Mr. Johnson’s experience includes:
- Representing employers in labor and employment-related litigation in a broad array of matters, including discrimination, retaliation, and breach of restrictive covenants
- Representing employers in lawsuits alleging violations of all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”), including with respect to the accessibility of public accommodations and technology, the Family and Medical Leave Act, and equivalent state and local laws
- Advising clients on all facets of the employment relationship, from pre-employment considerations and hiring to terminations, promotions, and reductions in force
- Advising clients on restrictive covenants, the misappropriation of trade secrets, and unfair competition
- Counseling employers on practices and procedures, such as employee handbooks and stand-alone policies
- Conducting workplace training seminars for employees
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Johnson was an attorney at a regional law firm, where he focused on employment litigation and counseling, among other areas. While in law school, he interned at the City of Boston Legal Department.
Before entering law school, Mr. Johnson worked as a sentencing advocate at Court Consultation Services.
- Harvard Law School (2015)
- University of Delaware (B.A., magna cum laude, 2010)
- New York
- New Jersey