PATRICK LUCIGNANI is an Associate in the Litigation and Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practices, in the firm's Newark office.
Mr. Lucignani's experience includes the following:
- Representing businesses in various sectors in diverse and complex commercial litigation matters
- Litigating on behalf of employers and businesses in the state and federal courts of New Jersey and New York, and before various arbitral forums
- Representing employers in all workplace disputes, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, retaliation and breach of contract
- Conducting internal investigations on behalf of management on such issues as employee misconduct and sexual harassment
- Counseling clients in a variety of industries — including financial services and communications - in all facets of employment law
Mr. Lucignani was named to the New Jersey Rising Stars list (2006 to 2013) in the areas of Employment Litigation: Defense, Employment & Labor, and Civil Litigation: Defense. Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Lucignani was an associate in the Litigation department of a New Jersey law firm. While in law school, Mr. Lucignani was an Articles Editor of the Seton Hall Legislative Journal. He also served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Dennis M. Cavanaugh, then United States Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey.
Active in his community, Mr. Lucignani serves as head coach of Morris United Soccer Club for local youth, and as board member and coach of the Morristown Area American Little League.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D.)
- Articles Editor, Seton Hall Legislative Journal
- Carnegie Mellon University (B.S.)
- New Jersey State Courts
- New York State Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New Jersey
- New York
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section