OLIVIA SERAPHIM is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Washington, DC, office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Provides assistance to health care companies and providers in federal False Claims Act and other litigation matters
- Assists health care organizations with government investigations concerning alleged violations of federal and state health care fraud and abuse laws
- Advises health care clients on the regulatory and transactional aspects of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic affiliations, and other health care business arrangements, and conducts health regulatory due diligence in connection with such transactions
- Assists in the representation of clients with FDA drug and medical device approval-, marketing-, and clearance-associated matters
In addition, Ms. Seraphim received her J.D. from The George Washington University Law School, where she served as an Editorial Staff Member of the American Intellectual Property Law Association Quarterly Journal.
While attending law school, Ms. Seraphim interned within the Health Care Division of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), where she researched and wrote memoranda on issues of health care antitrust litigation—specifically, anticompetitive collaboration among health care providers and reverse payment settlements. Prior to that, she interned at the Plan Benefits Security Division of the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of the Solicitor.
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D.)
- Editorial Staff Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association Quarterly Journal
- University of California, Santa Cruz (B.A., cum laude, 2013)
- District of Columbia