Boardrooms on Edge: HR’s Role in Protecting Your Brand’s Reputation – Epstein Becker Green’s 37th Annual Workforce Management Briefing
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Government officials, in-house employment counsel, and Epstein Becker Green attorneys will address the latest employment, labor, and workforce management developments and what they mean for your company.
This year’s program will feature a variety of workshops and panels. Presenters will include the Acting Chair of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and human resources professionals from such companies as Credit Suisse, Deloitte, IBM Services, MTV, National Football League, and S&P Global.
- Nancy Axilrod Denton, General Counsel, Tapestry, Inc. (Retired)
- Anjali Kumar, Author; Board Member, Happy Money; Former Chief People Officer & General Counsel, Cheddar; Former General Counsel and Head of Social Innovation, Warby Parker; Former Senior Counsel, Google
- Victoria A. Lipnic, Acting Chair, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Jacqueline D. Parkes, Chief Marketing Officer and EVP, Digital Studios, MTV, VH1 & Logo
- Benjamin Pring, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Cognizant’s Center for the Future of Work
- Dan Rube, Executive Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, National Basketball Association
Workshop Topics Include
- The Future of Work: Artificial Intelligence in the Workplace
- Did That Really Just Happen? Practical Strategies for Preventing Unconscious Biases and Microaggressions in the Workplace
- Accommodations in the Workplace: When Equal Treatment Isn’t Enough
- Hiring from a Competitor: Practical Tips to Minimize Litigation Risk
- The Epic Effect and Alternative Dispute Resolution: Guidance for Employer ADR Programs and Preparing for Arbitration
- Gender Identity: Know Your Obligations and How to Foster an Inclusive Workplace
- A Time of Change at the NLRB: Effectively Navigating Evolving Labor Relations Requirements
- Equal Pay Is a Priority for Your Employees, but Is It a Priority for Your Organization?
- Wage and Hour Compliance: Working Overtime to Keep Up with a Changing Legal Landscape
For more information, please contact Sylwia Faszczewska.