MICHAEL D. DUBITZKY is an Associate in the Immigration Law Group, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Advises clients in various industries on the development and execution of mobility strategies for their global workforce
- Counsels clients on nonimmigrant and immigrant visa matters, with a particular emphasis on immigration solutions for executives, managers, and professionals of multinational companies and organizations
- Coordinates and reviews employment-based NIV visa petitions, including H-1B, L-1, TN, STEM, E-3, O-1, J-1, and B-1 cases and related matters
- Develops and supervises implementation of family- and employment-based permanent residence strategies, including PERM labor certifications and related I-140 petitions
- Counsels clients on Form I-9 compliance
- Informs clients of existing, upcoming, and potential immigration matters and legal developments
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Dubitzky was an attorney at an international corporate immigration law firm, where he provided strategic counsel to corporate clients of all sizes on employment-based nonimmigrant visa matters.
At Georgetown University Law Center, Mr. Dubitzky garnered a CALI Excellence for the Future Award.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2012)
- CALI Award for Best Exam (Roman Law)
- Boston University (B.A., cum laude, 2005)
- New York
- American Immigration Lawyers Association