Civil and Criminal Enforcement by the Department of Justice in the Trump Administration: Is It Business as Usual or Are There Some New Directions?
Watch the Video on Youtube or Here:
The topics to be presented include:
- What will it take to get cooperation credit in fraud and other white-collar investigations, and must a company be prepared to throw executives under the bus?
- What refinements might be made to the Yates Memorandum in the coming months?
- Will the risk of corporate executives being fined or prosecuted increase?
- What will be the latest fraud enforcement directions and theories under the False Claims Act, particularly regarding health care?
- An update on False Claims Act issues related to Medicare Advantage, cybersecurity, implied false certification, and materiality post-Escobar
- Will there be any easing of enforcement in such areas as the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, antitrust, and civil rights?
If you have any questions, please email Lisa Blackburn at [email protected].