MARC-JOSEPH GANSAH is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Advises clients on designing, implementing, maintaining, administering, and terminating employee benefit plans
- Counsels clients on executive compensation issues, including incentive compensation arrangements, and stock option plans with a concentration on cross-border executive compensation
- Assists in representing employers in in arbitration and mediation before FINRA and JAMS on a wide range of issues, including employment contracts, restrictive covenants, misappropriation of confidential information and trade secrets, raiding, promissory notes, partnership disputes, unfair competition, harassment, discrimination, whistleblowing, and retaliation
- Advises employers on all facets of the employment relationship, from pre-employment considerations and hiring to terminations and post-employment restrictions
During law school, Mr. Gansah served as a Staff Member of the Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law and was a Moot Court Board member. He also represented Fordham University in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Vienna, Austria, and interned for the Honorable Denny Chin of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Staff Member, Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law
- University of Baltimore, Merrick School of Business (B.S., 2012)
- Concentration in International Business
- New York
- Fordham Law Alumni Association
French-American Chamber of Commerce
- New York City Bar Association
New York County Law Association