KRISTIN M. HALSING is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the Los Angeles office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents employers in both class action and single-plaintiff cases involving all aspects of employment law, including harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour claims
- Advises employers on termination, leave of absence, and disciplinary policies; employee handbooks; and internal investigations
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Halsing was an attorney in the Employment Law practice of an international law firm. Previously, she served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Ming Chin of the California Supreme Court.
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Georgetown University (B.A., 2011)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California