OFCCP Audits and Statistical Compliance: Is Your Organization in Compliance with the OFCCP? How Will Your Staff Handle an Onsite Audit?
Washington, D.C. 20037
Please join us for breakfast and an interactive discussion regarding the necessary steps all businesses should take to remain in compliance with the Office Federal Contract Compliance Program ("OFCCP"). The program will cover the legal and statistical aspects of recent OFCCP decisions, how to properly collect and organize data in preparation for an audit, when to call an expert, what's new at the OFCCP and how these changes will impact you and your company.
During this breakfast briefing we will discuss:
Employer Pay Practices: "How Will Paycheck Fairness Impact Federal Contractors"
"Balancing Act: Balancing The Need to Monitor a Diverse Pipeline of Candidates, Without Creating a Smoking Gun"
Bank of America Decision: "A Case Study of What Can Go Wrong During an OFCCP Audit and What You Can Do to Prevent It"
Ricci Decision: "Is the Law Ready for the Place Where Race and Ethnicity Meet"
The Latest Information on Forming Job Groups
An Update on Recent OFCCP ALJ Court Decisions
General CounselChief Operating OfficersChief Compliance OfficersHuman Resource ProfessionalsBusiness OwnersManagers with HR Responsibilities
- Thomas Cox, Jr., Member of the Firm, Epstein Becker Green
- Peter M. Stein, Member of the Firm, Epstein Becker Green
- OFCCP Official To Be Announced
- Mary D. Baker, PhD, Director, ERS Group, Expert Witness in Federal Court and Judicial settings
- Joe Kennedy, Former Deputy Director OFCCP National Office, JN Kennedy Group
- Kathleen Williams, Of Counsel, Epstein Becker Green
- Evan Rosen, Epstein Becker Green
- Dean Singlewald II, Epstein Becker Green
The fee for this briefing is $40 for the first person and $25 for each
additional person from the same company, and
includes breakfast, meeting handouts and lunch.
For additional information, contact Tiffany Haynes at
(202) 861-1850 or [email protected].