JONATHAN SALM is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green. He concentrates his practice on representing a variety of health care providers (including hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, medical practices, and pharmacies) in corporate, transactional, compliance, and regulatory matters.
- Represents and advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, the formation and structuring of corporate entities, and the implementation of joint ventures
- Manages all aspects of transactional regulatory health care due diligence
- Regularly assesses transactions for, and advises clients on, compliance with the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute
- Provides advice relating to the corporate practice of medicine, False Claims Act concerns, quality and peer review, and other professional practice issues
- Advises clients on regulatory compliance, reimbursement, and policy issues related to the use of telehealth
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Salm was a health care attorney at an international law firm. In law school, Mr. Salm was an Associate Editor of the Hofstra Law Review.
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University (J.D., 2015)
- Frank G. Zarb School of Business at Hofstra University (M.B.A., 2015)
- University of Michigan (B.S., 2012)
- New York
- New Jersey
- American Health Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association