JILLIAN DE CHAVEZ-LAU is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management and Litigation & Business Disputes practices, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
Ms. de Chavez-Lau:
- Assists in the representation of clients in labor and employment-related litigation involving breach-of-contract disputes and other matters
- Regularly appears in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies
- Advises on complex commercial litigation issues, including securities law and arbitrability.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. de Chavez-Lau was a litigation attorney at an international law firm.
While attending law school, Ms. de Chavez-Lau served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Cheryl E. Chambers of the New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Second Department.
- St. John's University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Senior Articles Editor, St. John’s Law Review
- New York University (B.A., 2008)
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- New York State Bar Association