J. SUSAN GRAHAM is an Associate in the Health Care & Life Sciences, Litigation, and Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practices, in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Her practice focuses on general business litigation, including contractual disputes and claims of unfair business competition and trade secret misappropriation; employment law; insurance bad faith; and managed care issues, including reimbursement disputes. Ms. Graham has considerable state and federal trial experience, including the successful prosecution of a RICO action in the U.S. District Court, Central District, which resulted in the recovery of punitive damages for the client. Ms. Graham also represents clients before arbitrators and administrative agencies and has both state and federal appellate experience. The clients represented by Ms. Graham include some of the largest health plans, financial institutions, and retailers in the United States.
Ms. Graham is the author of the Los Angeles Lawyer article "The Sworn Examination Under Oath in Insurance Investigations."
- University of California (J.D., 1986)
- Los Angeles
- University of California (B.A., 1983)
- Los Angeles
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association