Attorneys in Epstein Becker Green's Insurance Coverage and Reinsurance Disputes Group have extensive experience in a wide variety of insurance coverage cases, reinsurance issues, insurance insolvency matters, and insurance claims disputes. Our litigation know-how is enhanced by our experience in insurance transactions, policy drafting, and regulatory matters.
Cases handled by the Insurance Coverage and Reinsurance Disputes Group include:
- Insurance coverage disputes involving environmental, fidelity bond, D&O, E&O, commercial general liability, and specialty coverage, as well as ERISA and non-ERISA health coverage
- Consumer fraud claims regarding annuities and other insurance products
- Reinsurance disputes
- Claims arising from insurance insolvency
- Surety bond issues
- Fraudulent policies
- The defense of liability claims against insureds
- Professional malpractice clauses against insurance brokers
Our attorneys also represent companies before regulatory agencies.