This webinar will offer employers in the health care industry practical advice and pragmatic approaches to avoiding, preparing for, and responding to whistleblower claims under the False Claims Act, Sarbanes-Oxley and other applicable whistleblower laws.
Topics will include:
- The latest developments in False Claims Act case law
- Application of Sarbanes-Oxley whistleblower provisions to nonprofit health care organizations
- Developing an effective whistleblower policy
- Can or should arbitration be used?
- The do’s and don’ts of conducting whistleblower investigations
Labor and Employment Speakers:
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact Kiirsten Lederer at (212) 351-4668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.