Bradley Merrill Thompson, Member of the Firm in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the firm’s Washington, DC, office, will co-present “What’s Next for Mobile Medical Apps?” hosted by the Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI).
- Overview of the current regulations governing MMAs, paying special attention to the intricacies of the “intended use” doctrine
- Traditional medical device use cases, as well as pharmaceutical and dietary supplement use cases
- The nature and impact of FDA’s most recent guidance documents on wellness products, device accessories, and MDDS
- The approaches FDA and the Federal Trade Commission have taken toward monitoring the advertising and promotion of MMAs
- How certain MMAs, like those that provide clinical decision support, are likely to be handled going forward, and what impact the FDA Safety and Innovation Act process will have
For more information and to register, please visit FDLI.org.