Topics covered will include:
- The latest in class action techniques, including advertising and soliciting employees to sue.
- Recent trends in “off the clock” claims, including compensability of time spent in security checks and for donning and doffing special clothing and equipment for work.
- Recent developments in classifying employees as exempt under overtime laws.
- Practical tips to avoid litigation over lunch and break periods.
- Important policies to be included in employee handbooks and policy manuals.
To register, click here.