Click above or watch via YouTube, Vimeo, MP4, or WMV.
In this Thought Leaders in Health Law® video, Jackie Selby, Kevin J. Malone, and Clifford E. Barnes, attorneys in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, take a look at what the ongoing shift of Medicaid funding from the federal government to the states means for health care payors and providers.
This video discusses the following:
- Steps the Trump administration has taken to shift Medicaid funding to the states, despite the failure of formal legislation to replace the Affordable Care Act
- The impact that the shift in funding will likely have on coverage and reimbursement
- The increased need for health care providers to continue to work collectively towards value-based payment and delivery system reform
- How to address the legal issues and risks that will result from this increased focus on value-based payment
- Changes both health care payors and providers should consider in light of these funding and payment trends
About Thought Leaders in Health Law
The Thought Leaders in Health Law® video series tracks the latest trends in multiple areas of the health care and life sciences industries, featuring attorneys and advisors from Epstein Becker Green and EBG Advisors.
Trouble viewing this video? Please contact us at email@example.com and mention whether you were at home or working within a corporate network. We’d also love to hear your suggestions for future episode topics.
THOUGHT LEADERS IN HEALTH LAW® is a registered trademark of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.