Brian G. Cesaratto and Brian E. Spang, Members of the Firm, will present “Trends and New Developments Employers Face Protecting Trade Secrets from Insider Threats,” a downtown lunch roundtable hosted by the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) and sponsored by Epstein Becker Green.
Join us for an interactive roundtable discussion of trends and new developments faced by employers in protecting their trade secrets from insider threats.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Foreseeing the escalation in risk from insider and cyber threats to critical technologies
- A deep-dive analysis of what you need to do to protect your organization from insider threats, including
- What types of controls should you consider for the key material on your network?
- How do you protect trade secrets and other critical technologies as information increasingly moves into the cloud?
- Where are your trade secrets located, and what existing protections are in place?
- The importance of performing a gap analysis to determine what you are doing now and to identify additional protective measures you should be taking
- Workforce management techniques to enhance protection (background checks, monitoring, auditing, policies)
- Recent developments involving the Defend Trade Secrets Act
We will also walk you through an incident response plan, should you discover that your information is threatened.
To register for this lunch program, click here.
For additional information, please contact Sylwia Faszczewska at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 351-4668.