- Preparing enforceable confidentiality agreements and restrictive covenants (i.e., non-competition,
non-solicitation, non-disclosure and anti-raiding agreements).
- Creating policies for information ownership, protection and retention (i.e., policies that protect trade secrets and other confidential information, and address electronic discovery requirements and related issues).
- Minimization of risk when recruiting individuals or groups of employees.
- The need to quickly investigate and respond to situations involving thefts of trade secrets or other types of unfair competition.
- Pursuing and defending litigation involving restrictive covenants, trade secrets, employee raiding, breach of duty of loyalty, breach of contract, unfair competition, and violation of the federal Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
To register, click here.
Please contact Bonnie L. Cipar at 312.499.1410 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.