Paul DeCamp, Member of the Firm, will co-present “The Pendulum Swings: Navigating Wage and Hour Issues in the New Administration,” at the Current Developments in Employment Law CLE webcast, which runs from July 21 to 22, hosted by the American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education (ALI CLE).
- Emerging Issues at Conditional Certification
- The standard for conditional certification following the 5th Circuit’s decision in Swales v. KLLM Transport Services, Inc.
- Jurisdictional challenges raised in light of Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Scope of Conditional Certification when Arbitration Agreements are at play
- Independent Contractor Update
- Status of DOL rule on Independent Contractor Status under the FLSA
- What is happening at the state level
- Status of DOL Rule on Tipped Workers
- Status of DOL Joint Employer Rule
For more information, please visit ALI-CLE.org.