Please join Epstein Becker Green as we continue to review the ongoing impact of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) on employers and their group health plans.
On February 10, 2014, the Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service issued highly anticipated final regulations implementing the employer shared responsibility provisions of the ACA, also known as the employer mandate. The rules make several important changes in response to comments on the original proposed regulations issued in December 2012 and provide significant transition relief.
During this webinar, the presenters will:
- Provide an overview of the shared responsibility rules
- Discuss how the changes to the rules will affect employers of all sizes
- Analyze special rules for seasonal, educational, and other employees and those with breaks in service
- Provide insight into compliance issues affecting employers
- Discuss strategies for compliance
- Provide a roadmap of future ACA regulations
If you have questions about this briefing, please contact
Kiirsten Lederer at (212) 351-4668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.