Amy S. Ramsey, Member of the Firm, will participate in the panel, “The Executive Suite & the Legal Team: Working Together to Create a More Diverse Culture,” at the Women in Legal & Corporate Leadership Summit, part of the Women in Law Summit Series hosted by Center Force.
Women leaders in both business and the legal profession are still rare. Because creating and maintaining a gender-balanced workforce is no longer a gesture of good will, but essential to financial growth, finding ways to foster diversity in corporate leadership is imperative.
- Bridging the gap between the business and legal units
- Recruiting and sustaining female talent
- Increasing awareness of the effects of implicit biases around female stereotypes
- They are not tough enough
- They are more invested in their families than their careers
- Tips and success stories
For more information, please visit CF-Conferences.com.