Kevin Ryan, Member of the Firm, and Priya Kaulich, Associate, will present “Telemedicine Essentials: Setting Up a National Telemedicine Network,” a webinar hosted by the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Chicago.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, an increasing number of health care organizations are considering developing and launching telehealth platforms and businesses as a way to more efficiently, effectively, and safely provide care to patients across the country. Recent regulatory efforts at both the federal and state level have helped ease the path to the provision of services via telehealth, but organizations still face various legal and regulatory challenges in getting started. This roundtable discussion would be focused on critical corporate practice and structural considerations that organizations need to understand in order to successfully develop and implement a national telehealth platform.
- Rolling out a national telemedicine network
- Understanding corporate practice restrictions
- Mitigating corporate practice risks
- Setting up a friendly Professional Corporation (“PC”) structure
- Complying with state corporate practice prohibitions and avoiding the consequences
For more information, please visit ACC.com.