Steven R. Blackburn, Member of the Firm, will be a featured faculty member at “Tech Sector Employment Law Hot Topics for the California Lawyer,” a Practicing Law Institute (PLI) event.
Mr. Blackburn will present “Sexual Harassment in the Tech Sector – Employer Duties, Investigations and Managing Claims.” This session will discuss:
- Employer, board and fiduciary duties in a harassment claim
- Avoiding common pitfalls when investigating harassment
- Assessing risk vulnerability to high level employees
- Recent wave of sexual harassment revelations – what makes this time different?
- Social media’s role in exposing sexual harassment, it’s impact in how investigations are managed
For more information, please visit PLI.edu.