8:00 am – Registration and Breakfast
8:30 am – Roundtable Discussion
Presenting EBG Attorneys
Michelle Capezza and Gretchen Harders, Members of the Firm
Presenting Representatives from Korn Ferry
Tom Flannery, Ph.D., Senior Client Partner
Ron Seifert, Senior Client Partner
Join Epstein Becker Green (EBG) and Korn Ferry for an engaging and informative discussion about the impact of tax reform on compensation for executives of tax-exempt hospitals and health systems.
Representatives from Korn Ferry will provide updates on the impact on compensation committee consulting, and EBG attorneys will offer insight and guidance regarding the impact of the excise tax on compensation committee governance.
- Annual Excise Tax for Tax Exempt Organizations on Compensation Over $1 Million and Parachute Payments
- Covered remuneration and calculating tax penalty
- Identifying covered employees and affiliated entities
- Parachute payments defined and impact on severance and retirement benefits
- Compensation structuring opportunities
- Compensation Committee Process
- Compensation committee duties and obligations
- Analysis of excess compensation penalties
- Reasonableness determinations and opinions
- Risk mitigation and planning opportunities
- Impact on recruiting and retention
- Open questions and issues
Who Should Attend?
Executives and key advisors of hospitals and health systems on executive compensation, recruiting and retention.
Registration is complimentary – space is limited.
If you are interested in attending this roundtable or have any questions, please contact Sylwia Faszczewska.